- All patients with colorectal cancer should be tested for genetic condition, NICE advises.
Gulland Anne et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 356j998
- Guideline on the evaluation of molecular markers for colorectal cancer expert panel draft recommendations summary for open comment period[PDF 530.16 KB]
- Lynch Syndrome: AGA Patient Guideline Summary.
Gastroenterology 2015 Jul 26.
- Lynch Syndrome: A Primer for Urologists and Panel Recommendations.
Mork Maureen, et al. J. Urol. 2015 2 21.
- Recommendations from the EGAPP Working Group: can testing of tumor tissue for mutations in EGFR pathway downstream effector genes in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer improve health outcomes by guiding decisions regarding anti-EGFR therapy?
Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 7 (7) 7
domingo, 25 de febrero de 2018
Colorectal cancer [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.