- One size may not fit all: The debate of universal tumor testing for Lynch syndrome.
Lu Karen H et al. Gynecol. Oncol. 2015 Apr 137(1) 2-3
- Family matters in lynch syndrome.
Kastrinos Fay et al. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2015 Apr 107(4)
- Lynch syndrome: Five unanswered questions.
Castellsagué Ester, et al. Clin. Genet. 2015 3 2.
- Practical Opportunities to Improve Early Detection and Prevention of Colorectal Cancer (CRC) in Members of High-Risk Families.
Patel S G, et al. Dig. Dis. Sci. 2015 2 20.
- Milestones of Lynch syndrome: 1895-2015.
Lynch Henry T, et al. Nat. Rev. Cancer 2015 2 12.
domingo, 25 de febrero de 2018
Colorectal cancer [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.