From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Tumor Screening and DNA Testing in the Diagnosis of Lynch Syndrome.
Usha Lydia et al. JAMA 2016 Jul 316(1) 93-94
- Achieving behaviour change for detection of Lynch syndrome using the Theoretical Domains Framework Implementation (TDFI) approach: a study protocol.
Taylor Natalie et al. BMC health services research 2016 16(1) 89
- Evaluation of the Families SHARE workbook: an educational tool outlining disease risk and healthy guidelines to reduce risk of heart disease, diabetes, breast cancer and colorectal cancer.
Koehly Laura M et al. BMC public health 2015 15(1) 1120
- Validation of an online questionnaire for identifying people at risk of familial and hereditary colorectal cancer.
Kallenberg F G J et al. Fam. Cancer 2015 Mar 24.
- Comparative effectiveness of next generation genomic sequencing for disease diagnosis: design of a randomized controlled trial in patients with colorectal cancer/polyposis syndromes.
Gallego CJ, et al. Contemporary clinical trials 2014 9 (1) 1
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario