Last Posted: Feb 15, 2018
- Highlights from the 2016 HIV diagnostics conference: The new landscape of HIV testing in laboratories, public health programs and clinical practice.
Wesolowski Laura G et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2017 Jun 63-68
- HIITE: HIV-1 Incidence and Infection Time Estimator.
Park Sung Yong et al. Bioinformatics (Oxford, England) 2018 Feb
- First detection of Cryptosporidium DNA in blood and cerebrospinal fluid of HIV-infected patients.
Velásquez Jorge Néstor et al. Parasitology research 2018 Feb
- Genome-wide association study of HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder (HAND): A CHARTER group study.
Jia Peilin et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 Jun (4) 413-426
- A high HIV-1 strain variability in London, UK, revealed by full-genome analysis: Results from the ICONIC project.
Yebra Gonzalo et al. PloS one 2018 (2) e0192081
- Lower pre-ART intra-participant HIV-1 pol diversity may not be associated with virologic failure in adults.
Kearney Mary F et al. PloS one 2018 (1) e0190438
- Association of maternal KIR gene content polymorphisms with reduction in perinatal transmission of HIV-1.
Omosun Yusuf O et al. PloS one 2018 (1) e0191733
- Higher sequence diversity in the vaginal tract than in blood at early HIV-1 infection.
Klein Katja et al. PLoS pathogens 2018 Jan (1) e1006754
- HIV-1 genetic diversity, geographical linkages and antiretroviral drug resistance among individuals from Pakistan.
Khan Saeed et al. Archives of virology 2018 Jan (1) 33-40
- Molecular epidemiology reveals the role of war in the spread of HIV in Ukraine.
Vasylyeva Tetyana I et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 Jan
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario