From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Association of maternal KIR gene content polymorphisms with reduction in perinatal transmission of HIV-1.
Omosun Yusuf O et al. PloS one 2018 (1) e0191733
- Detailed Transmission Network Analysis of a Large Opiate-Driven Outbreak of HIV Infection in the United States.
Campbell Ellsworth M et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Oct
- Time to first positive HIV-1 DNA PCR may differ with antiretroviral regimen in infants infected with non-B subtype HIV-1.
Balasubramanian Raji et al. AIDS (London, England) 2017 Nov 31(18) 2465-2474
- Decoding noises in HIV computational genotyping.
Jia MingRui et al. Virology 2017 Nov 511249-255
- Highlights from the 2016 HIV diagnostics conference: The new landscape of HIV testing in laboratories, public health programs and clinical practice.
Wesolowski Laura G et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2017 Jun 63-68
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario