From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Challenges in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Ito Matthew K et al. Drugs 2015 Sep 14.
- PCSK9 inhibitor dramatically reduces cholesterol in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia,
European Society of Cardiology 2015 Conference Coverage, Sep 1
- PCSK9 inhibitors, a historic change in cardiovascular care,
by Seth J. Baum, Preventive Cardiology Inc, Jul 27
- PCSK9 Inhibitors: A New Era in Lipid-Lowering Treatment?
Cainzos-Achirica Miguel et al. Ann. Intern. Med. 2015 Apr 28.
- Developing Medicines That Mimic the Natural Successes of the Human Genome: Lessons From NPC1L1, HMGCR, PCSK9, APOC3, and CETP.
Kathiresan Sekar et al. J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2015 Apr 21. 65(15) 1562-6
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario