- HEART UK statement on the management of homozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia in the United Kingdom.
France Michael et al. Atherosclerosis 2016 Nov
- Defining severe familial hypercholesterolaemia and the implications for clinical management: a consensus statement from the International Atherosclerosis Society Severe Familial Hypercholesterolemia Panel.
Santos Raul D et al. The lancet. Diabetes & endocrinology 2016 May
- Expert consensus on the rational clinical use of proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) inhibitors.
Achimastos Apostolos et al. Hormones (Athens, Greece) 2016 Jan 15(1) 8-14
- Recommendations for the management of patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia: overview of a new European Atherosclerosis Society consensus statement.
Bruckert E, et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2014 9 (2) 2
- [Diagnostic and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia (FH) in adult: guidelines from the New French Society of Atherosclerosis (NSFA)].
Farnier M, et al. Presse médicale (Paris, France : 1983) 2013 6 (6 Pt 1) 6 Pt 1
domingo, 18 de febrero de 2018
Pcsk9 [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.