- The panorama of familial hypercholesterolemia in Latin America: a systematic review.
Mehta Roopa et al. Journal of lipid research 2016 Oct
- Cost-effectiveness of PCSK9 Inhibitor Therapy in Patients With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia or Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease.
Kazi Dhruv S et al. JAMA 2016 Aug 316(7) 743-753
- Proprotein Convertase Subtilisin/Kexin Type 9 (PCSK9) Inhibitors for Treatment of High Cholesterol Levels
Tice JA, et al. JAMA Intern Med. 2015 Dec 14
- Early diagnosis and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia: improving patient outcomes.
Alonso R, et al. Expert review of cardiovascular therapy 2013 3 (3) 3
- Management of familial hypercholesterolemia: a review of the recommendations from the National Lipid Association Expert Panel on Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Robinson JG, et al. Journal of managed care pharmacy : JMCP 2013 3 (2) 2
domingo, 18 de febrero de 2018
Pcsk9 [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.