- Standard measures for sickle cell disease research: the PhenX Toolkit sickle cell disease collections.
Eckman James R et al. Blood advances 2017 Dec 1(27) 2703-2711
- Evidence-based practices on reducing transfusion complications in sickle cell disease
Provider Training Video Series, Georgia Health Policy Center, 2017
- Sickle Cell Disease: What You Should Know
CDC podcast, 2017
- Community engagement to inform the development of a sickle cell counselor training and certification program in Ghana.
Anie Kofi A et al. Journal of community genetics 2016 Apr
- An educational module to improve healthcare staffs' attitudes toward sickle cell disease patients.
Hanik M, et al. Journal for nurses in professional development 2014 9 (5) 5
domingo, 25 de febrero de 2018
Sickle cell [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.