- Improving survival for children with sickle cell disease: newborn screening is only the first step.
McGann Patrick T et al. Paediatrics and international child health 2015 Nov 35(4) 285-6
- High cost effectiveness of newborn screening for sickle cell disease in resource-limited Angola.
Long Sarah S et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2015 Dec 167(6) 1179-82
- Cure for sickle cell in adults validated,
Science Daily, September 16, 2015
- Sickle cell disease: a neglected chronic disease of increasing global health importance.
Chakravorty Subarna, et al. Arch. Dis. Child. 2015 1 0. (1) 48-53
- Sickle cell in sickle cell disease in Latin America and the United States.
Huttle Alexandra, et al. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2015 3 2.
domingo, 25 de febrero de 2018
Sickle cell [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.