From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Newborn blood spot screening for sickle cell disease by using tandem mass spectrometry: implementation of a protocol to identify only the disease states of sickle cell disease.
Moat SJ, et al. Clinical chemistry 2014 2 (2) 2
- Universal newborn screening for haemoglobinopathies in Guadeloupe (French West Indies): a 27-year experience.
Saint-Martin C, et al. Journal of medical screening 2013 12 (4) 4
- Current sickle cell disease management practices in Nigeria.
Galadanci N, et al. International health 2014 3 (1) 1
- Consulting communities on feedback of genetic findings in international health research: sharing sickle cell disease and carrier information in coastal Kenya.
Marsh V, et al. BMC medical ethics 2013 11
- Who counsels parents of newborns who are carriers of sickle cell anemia or cystic fibrosis?
Moseley KL, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2013 4 (2) 2
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario