- Novel genetic polymorphisms associated with severe malaria and under selective pressure in North-eastern Tanzania.
PLoS genetics 2018 Jan 14 (1): e1007172.
Ravenhall Matt, Campino Susana, Sepúlveda Nuno, Manjurano Alphaxard, Nadjm Behzad, Mtove George, Wangai Hannah, Maxwell Caroline, Olomi Raimos, Reyburn Hugh, Drakeley Christopher J, Riley Eleanor M, Clark Taane G,
- Clinical and genetic factors are associated with pain and hospitalisation rates in sickle cell anaemia in Cameroon.
British journal of haematology 2017 Dec .
Wonkam Ambroise, Mnika Khuthala, Ngo Bitoungui Valentina J, Chetcha Chemegni Bernard, Chimusa Emile R, Dandara Collet, Kengne Andre
- Frequency of red blood cell genotypes in multi-transfused patients and blood donors from Minas Gerais, Southeast Brazil.
Transfusion and apheresis science : official journal of the World Apheresis Association : official journal of the European Society for Haemapheresis 2017 Dec .
Alves Vitor Mendonça, De Vito Fernanda Bernadelli, Martins Paulo Roberto Juliano, Silva Sheila Soares, Castilho Lilian, Moraes-Souza Hel
- No Evidence that Knops Blood Group Polymorphisms Affect Complement Receptor 1 Clustering on Erythrocytes.
Scientific reports 2017 Dec 7 (1): 17825.
Swann O V, Harrison E M, Opi D H, Nyatichi E, Macharia A, Uyoga S, Williams T N, Rowe J
- Whole-exome sequencing of sickle cell disease patients with hyperhemolysis syndrome suggests a role for rare variation in disease predisposition.
Transfusion 2017 Dec .
Mwesigwa Savannah, Moulds Joann M, Chen Alice, Flanagan Jonathan, Sheehan Vivien A, George Alex, Hanchard Neil
domingo, 25 de febrero de 2018
Sickle cell [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology