Last Posted: Dec 22, 2016
- Comparison between CaGene 5.1 and 6.0 for BRCA1/2 mutation prediction: a retrospective study of 150 BRCA1/2 genetic tests in 517 families with breast/ovarian cancer.
Antonucci Ivana et al. Journal of human genetics 2016 Dec
- Previvors' Uncertainty Management Strategies for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Dean Marleah et al. Health communication 2016 Dec 1-9
- BRCA mutation genetic testing implications in the United States.
Bayraktar Soley et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2016 Dec 31224-232
- Clinical Cancer Genetics Disparities among Latinos.
Cruz-Correa Marcia et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Dec
- Delivering widespread BRCA testing and PARP inhibition to patients with ovarian cancer.
George Angela et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2016 Dec
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation testing in Cyprus; a population based study.
Loizidou M A et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Oct
- CDC Grand Rounds: Family History and Genomics as Tools for Cancer Prevention and Control.
Rodriguez Juan L et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Nov 65(46) 1291-1294
- PARP Inhibitors in Ovarian Cancer Treatment
DR Spriggs et al,NEJM, November 30, 2016
- Tracking the dissemination of a culturally targeted brochure to promote awareness of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer among Black women.
Scherr Courtney Lynam et al. Patient education and counseling 2016 Oct
- Current perspectives on recommendations for BRCA genetic testing in ovarian cancer patients.
Vergote Ignace et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2016 Nov 69127-134
- Uptake of prenatal diagnostic testing for retinoblastoma compared to other hereditary cancer syndromes in the Netherlands.
Dommering Charlotte J et al. Familial cancer 2016 Nov
- Why Is Cancer Genetic Counseling Underutilized by Women Identified as at Risk for Hereditary Breast Cancer? Patient Perceptions of Barriers Following a Referral Letter.
Kne Alyssa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Nov
- Differences in survival for patients with familial and sporadic cancer.
Lee Myeongjee et al. International journal of cancer 2016 Oct
- Do Ovarian Cancer Patients with a Family History of Cancer (Suspected BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutation) Suffer Greater Chemotherapy Toxicity?
Egloff Heidi et al. Cancer investigation 2016 Oct 1-5
- Performance of multiplicom's BRCA MASTR Dx kit on the detection of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations in fresh frozen ovarian and breast tumor samples.
Badoer Cindy et al. Oncotarget 2016 Oct
- A Relational Approach to Genetic Counseling for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Forbes Shepherd Rowan et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Oct