- Breast and Ovarian Cancer
- Does Breast or Ovarian Cancer Run in Your Family?
- Fast facts on ovarian cancer[PDF 858.94 KB]
- Hereditary breast and ovarian cancer- Public Health Implementation Toolkit
- CDC ovarian cancer information
- CDC ovarian cancer information
From NIH National Cancer Institute Web Sites
- The Activities and Impact of State Programs to Address Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer, 2011-2014.
Trivers Katrina F et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2015 3(4) 948-63
- Adherence of Primary Care Physicians to Evidence-Based Recommendations to Reduce Ovarian Cancer Mortality.
Stewart Sherri L et al. Journal of women's health (2002) 2016 Mar 25(3) 235-41
- The Activities and Impact of State Programs to Address Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer, 2011?2014
Katrina F. Trivers , Juan L. Rodriguez , Summer L. Cox 2,, Barbara E. Crane, and Debra Duquette Healthcare 2015, 3(4), 948-963;
- Characteristics associated with genetic counseling referral and BRCA1/2 testing among women in a large integrated health system.
Bellcross Cecelia A et al. Genet. Med. 2015 Jan 17(1) 43-50
- Prevalence and healthcare actions of women in a large health system with a family history meeting the 2005 USPSTF recommendation for BRCA genetic counseling referral.
Bellcross Cecelia A et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 2013 Apr 22(4) 728-35
- BRCA Patient - Spanish version 2016
[Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Education; State: Multiple States]
[Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Data|Program; State: Georgia]
- Implementing a screening tool for identifying patients at risk for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer: a statewide initiative.
[Disease: Ovarian Cancer|Breast Cancer; Type: Data|Program; State: Georgia]
- Implementing Public Health Genomics in Your State: Resources from the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics
[Disease: Lynch syndrome|Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Education; State: Multiple States]
- JAX Genomic Education: Categorizing Cancer Risk
[Disease: Lynch syndrome|Ovarian Cancer|Breast Cancer; Type: Education; State: Multiple States]
- Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Breast and Ovarian, Version 2.2015.
Published 2016 (National Comprehensive Cancer Network)
- Singapore Cancer Network (SCAN) Guidelines for Referral for Genetic Evaluation of Common Hereditary Cancer Syndromes.
Published 2016 (Singapore Cancer Network)
- SEOM clinical guidelines in Hereditary Breast and ovarian cancer.
Published 2015 (Sociedad Espanola de Oncologia Medica (SEOM))
- Clinical Use of Cancer Biomarkers in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer: Updated Guidelines From the European Group on Tumor Markers.
Published 2016 (European Group on Tumor Markers)
- Clinical Practice Guideline for the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in women from HBOC (hereditary breast and ovarian cancer) families.
Published 2015 (Expert panel)
- Associations between XRCC2 rs3218536 and ERCC2 rs13181 polymorphisms and ovarian cancer.
Oncotarget 2016 Nov .
Zhang Wei, Zhang Zhif
- Prevalence of Lynch syndrome in unselected patients with endometrial or ovarian cancer.
Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2016 Nov 294 (6): 1299-1303.
Kast Karin, Dobberschütz Catharina, Sadowski Carolin Eva, Pistorius Steffen, Wimberger Pauli
- The Associations of Genetic Variants in E-cadherin Gene With Clinical Outcome of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer.
International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2016 Nov 26 (9): 1601-1607.
Juan Wang, Shan Kang, Na Wang, Rong-Miao Zhou, Yan
- The effect of polymorphisms in PD-1 gene on the risk of epithelial ovarian cancer and patients' outcomes.
Gynecologic oncology 2016 Nov .
Li Yan, Zhang Hui-Lan, Kang Shan, Zhou Rong-Miao, Wang
- HNF1B variants associate with promoter methylation and regulate gene networks activated in prostate and ovarian cancer.
Oncotarget 2016 Oct .
Ross-Adams Helen, Ball Stephen, Lawrenson Kate, Halim Silvia, Russell Roslin, Wells Claire, Strand Siri H, Ørntoft Torben F, Larson Melissa, Armasu Sebastian, Massie Charles E, Asim Mohammad, Mortensen Martin M, Borre Michael, Woodfine Kathryn, Warren Anne Y, Lamb Alastair D, Kay Jonathan, Whitaker Hayley, Ramos-Montoya Antonio, Murrell Adele, Sørensen Karina D, Fridley Brooke L, Goode Ellen L, Gayther Simon A, Masters John, Neal David E, Mills Ian