- Rubella: Make Sure Your Child Gets Vaccinated
- Find out what host genes have been reported in relation to rubella occurrence and outcomes
From the HuGE Navigator
- Rubella is a contagious disease caused by a virus. It is also called German measles
What you should know about Rubella
- Analysis of complete genomes of the rubella virus genotypes 1E and 2B which circulated in China, 2000-2013.
Zhu Zhen et al. Scientific reports 2016 Dec 639025
- Genetic Diversity of Currently Circulating Rubella Viruses: A Need to Define More Precise Viral Groups.
Rivailler Pierre et al. The Journal of general virology 2016 Dec
- Genotypes of rubella virus and the epidemiology of rubella infections in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, 2004-2013.
Pukuta Elizabeth et al. Journal of medical virology 2016 Oct (10) 1677-84
- Gene expression profiling of rubella virus infected primary endothelial cells of fetal and adult origin.
Geyer Henriette et al. Virology journal 2016 13(1) 21
- Vaccine-associated varicella and rubella infections in severe combined immunodeficiency with isolated CD4 lymphocytopenia and mutations in IL7R detected by tandem whole exome sequencing and chromosomal microarray.
Bayer D K et al. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 2014 Dec 178(3) 459-69
- Genetic Program Manual for Local Health Departments (August, 2008) (Iowa)[PDF 2.45 MB]
[Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Tools|Program; State: Illinois]
- Relationship of TRIM5 and TRIM22 polymorphisms with liver disease and HCV clearance after antiviral therapy in HIV/HCV coinfected patients.
Journal of translational medicine 2016 14 257.
Medrano Luz M, Rallón Norma, Berenguer Juan, Jiménez-Sousa María A, Soriano Vicente, Aldámiz-Echevarria Teresa, Fernández-Rodríguez Amanda, García Marcial, Tejerina Francisco, Martínez Isidoro, Benito José M, Resino Salvad
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms/haplotypes associated with multiple rubella-specific immune response outcomes post-MMR immunization in healthy children.
Immunogenetics 2015 Oct 67 (10): 547-61.
Ovsyannikova Inna G, Salk Hannah M, Larrabee Beth R, Pankratz V Shane, Poland Gregory
- Polymorphisms in HLA-DPB1 are associated with differences in rubella virus-specific humoral immunity after vaccination.
The Journal of infectious diseases 2015 Mar 211 (6): 898-905.
Lambert Nathaniel D, Haralambieva Iana H, Kennedy Richard B, Ovsyannikova Inna G, Pankratz Vernon Shane, Poland Gregory
- A Multifactorial Analysis of the Pregnancy Outcomes in Cytomegalovirus-Infected Women.
Gynecologic and obstetric investigation 2015 80 (2): 106-12.
Ding Zhong-Yang, Xu Fei, Chen Dao-Zhen, Meng Xi-Na, Xu Ting-Shu, Lu Mu-Dan, Zhuge Hong-Xia
- Common variants associated with general and MMR vaccine-related febrile seizures.
Nature genetics 2014 Dec 46 (12): 1274-82.
Feenstra Bjarke, Pasternak Björn, Geller Frank, Carstensen Lisbeth, Wang Tongfei, Huang Fen, Eitson Jennifer L, Hollegaard Mads V, Svanström Henrik, Vestergaard Mogens, Hougaard David M, Schoggins John W, Jan Lily Yeh, Melbye Mads, Hviid Ande