Last Posted: Dec 22, 2016
- Analysis of complete genomes of the rubella virus genotypes 1E and 2B which circulated in China, 2000-2013.
Zhu Zhen et al. Scientific reports 2016 Dec 639025
- Genetic Diversity of Currently Circulating Rubella Viruses: A Need to Define More Precise Viral Groups.
Rivailler Pierre et al. The Journal of general virology 2016 Dec
- Epidemiological and molecular investigation of a rubella outbreak, Romania, 2011 to 2012.
Lazar Mihaela et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europe´en sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2016 Sep (38)
- Genotypes of rubella virus and the epidemiology of rubella infections in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, 2004-2013.
Pukuta Elizabeth et al. Journal of medical virology 2016 Oct (10) 1677-84
- Gene expression profiling of rubella virus infected primary endothelial cells of fetal and adult origin.
Geyer Henriette et al. Virology journal 2016 13(1) 21
- Late Onset Hypomorphic RAG2 Deficiency Presentation with Fatal Vaccine-Strain VZV Infection.
Dutmer Cullen M et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2015 Oct
- Vaccine-associated varicella and rubella infections in severe combined immunodeficiency with isolated CD4 lymphocytopenia and mutations in IL7R detected by tandem whole exome sequencing and chromosomal microarray.
Bayer D K et al. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 2014 Dec 178(3) 459-69
- Genomic characterization of a persistent rubella virus from a case of Fuch' uveitis syndrome in a 73 year old man.
Abernathy Emily et al. J. Clin. Virol. 2015 Aug 69104-9
- Differences in Establishment of Persistence of Vaccine and Wild Type Rubella Viruses in Fetal Endothelial Cells.
Perelygina Ludmila et al. PLoS ONE 2015 10(7) e0133267
- Searching for the human genetic factors standing in the way of universally effective vaccines.
Mentzer Alexander J et al. Philos. Trans. R. Soc. Lond., B, Biol. Sci. 2015 Jun 19. 370(1671)
- Polymorphisms in HLA-DPB1 Are Associated With Differences in Rubella Virus-Specific Humoral Immunity After Vaccination.
Lambert Nathaniel D et al. J. Infect. Dis. 2015 Mar 15. (6) 898-905
- Promising forecast for autism spectrum disorders.
King Bryan H et al. JAMA 2015 Apr 21. (15) 1518-9
- Common variants associated with general and MMR vaccine-related febrile seizures.
Feenstra Bjarke et al. Nat. Genet. 2014 Dec (12) 1274-82
- Genome-wide characterization of transcriptional patterns in high and low antibody responders to rubella vaccination.
Haralambieva Iana H et al. PLoS ONE 2013 (5) e62149
- Genome-wide SNP associations with rubella-specific cytokine responses in measles-mumps-rubella vaccine recipients.
Kennedy Richard B et al. Immunogenetics 2014 Aug (7-8) 493-9
- Genomic analysis of the Chinese genotype 1F rubella virus that disappeared after 2002 in China.
Zhu Zhen et al. J. Med. Virol. 2014 Dec (12) 2114-21