- Human Genome Epidemiology (7116)
- AMD Clips (0)
- Genomics & Health Impact Scan (47)
- AMD Weekly Clips (0)
What's NewLast Updated: Jan 29, 2016
- Relation of Adiponectin to All-Cause Mortality, Cardiovascular Mortality, and Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events (from the Dallas Heart Study).
Witberg Guy, et al. The American journal of cardiology 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- A pro-inflammatory role for the Frizzled-8 receptor in chronic bronchitis.
Spanjer Anita I R, et al. Thorax 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Shedding light on the molecular determinants of response to anti-PD-1 therapy.
Soo Ross A, et al. Translational lung cancer research 2015 12 (6) 816-9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- EML4-ALK translocation is associated with early onset of disease and other clinicopathological features in Chinese female never-smokers with non-small-cell lung cancer.
Ren Weihong, et al. Oncology letters 2015 12 (6) 3385-3392 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- I'm Ready to Quit!
(From CDC Information Database)
- Smokers' Stories: Five Reasons to Quit
Tips from former smokers, 2016 (From CDC Information Database)
- Genetic variation (CHRNA5), medication (combination nicotine replacement therapy vs. varenicline), and smoking cessation.
Chen Li-Shiun et al. Drug and alcohol dependence 2015 Sep 278-82 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Drug Metabolizing Enzyme and Transporter Gene Variation, Nicotine Metabolism, Prospective Abstinence, and Cigarette Consumption.
Bergen Andrew W et al. PloS one 2015 (7) e0126113 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- The effect of genetic test-based risk information on behavioral outcomes: A critical examination of failed trials and a call to action.
Austin Jehannine et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2015 Dec (12) 2913-5 (FromDiscoveries and Insights Database)
- How Genetic and Other Biological Factors Interact with Smoking Decisions.
Bierut Laura et al. Big data 2015 Sep (3) 198-202 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Federal Agencies Prepare Media Campaigns to Decrease Tobacco Use
ASTHO, January 21, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Role of Helicobacter pylori and interleukin 6 -174 gene polymorphism in dyslipidemia: a case-control study.
Pohjanen Vesa-Matti, et al. BMJ open 2016 0 (1) e009987 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Interaction of the CYP1A1 gene polymorphism and smoking in non-small cell lung cancer susceptibility.
Xie Y Q, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (4) 19411-7 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Periodontitis Is Associated with Cognitive Impairment in Elderly Koreans: Results from the Yangpyeong Cohort Study.
Shin Hye-Sun, et al. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 2016 1 (1) 162-7 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association of MTHFR genetic polymorphisms with venous thromboembolism in Uyghur population in Xinjiang, China.
Li Zhao, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental medicine 2015 0 (10) 17703-11 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genetic variations in MTHFR and gastric cardia adenocarcinoma susceptibility in the Chinese Han population.
Wang Yafeng, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental medicine 2015 0 (10) 18936-44 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- [Association between genotype and allele frequencies of CYP2A6*12 and rs16969968 in CHRNA5 variants with smoking and body mass index in young subjects from Northeast Mexico].
Borrego-Soto Gissela, et al. Revista me?dica de Chile 2015 11 (11) 1377-85 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- CASP 3 genetic polymorphisms and risk of Hepatocellular carcinoma: a case-control study in a Chinese population.
Deng Benyuan, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association of nucleotide excision repair pathway gene polymorphisms with gastric cancer and atrophic gastritis risks.
Liu Jingwei, et al. Oncotarget 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association between UGT1A1 Polymorphism and Risk of Laryngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Huangfu Hui, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (1) (From HuGE Literature Finder)