Last Updated: Sep 28, 2016
- Reviewing the epigenetics of schizophrenia.
Cromby John et al. Journal of mental health (Abingdon, England) 2016 Aug 1-9
- A Biopsychosocial Approach to Risk and Resilience on Behavior in Children Followed from Birth to Age 12.
Agnafors Sara, et al. Child psychiatry and human development 2016 9
- The analysis of anxiety and mood in healthy late-reproductive-stage women with regard to hormonal and genetic factors.
Jurczak Anna, et al. Archives of women's mental health 2016 9
- Gender and age group differences in suicide risk associated with co-morbid physical and psychiatric disorders in older adults.
Vasiliadis Helen-Maria, et al. International psychogeriatrics / IPA 2016 9 1-9
- Oxytocin and Social Sensitivity: Gene Polymorphisms in Relation to Depressive Symptoms and Suicidal Ideation.
McQuaid Robyn J, et al. Frontiers in human neuroscience 2016 0 358
- BDNF Val66Met Polymorphism as a Moderator of Exercise Enhancement of Smoking Cessation Treatment in Anxiety Vulnerable Adults.
Smits Jasper A J, et al. Mental health and physical activity 2016 3 73-77
- Immunoglobulin G genotypes and the risk of schizophrenia.
Pandey Janardan P, et al. Human genetics 2016 7
- Advocating for the Use of Pharmacogenomics: One Nurse's Story.
Pestka Elizabeth L et al. Journal of psychosocial nursing and mental health services 2016 Jul 54(7) 38-42
- Variants in ACPP are associated with cerebrospinal fluid Prostatic Acid Phosphatase levels.
Staley Lyndsay A, et al. BMC genomics 2016 0 439
- Stress, COMT Polymorphisms, and Depressive Symptoms in Older Australian Women: An Exploratory Study.
Seib Charrlotte, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 6
- Culture as a mediator of gene-environment interaction: Cultural consonance, childhood adversity, a 2A serotonin receptor polymorphism, and depression in urban Brazil.
Dressler William W, et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2016 5 109-117
- Early predictors of behavioural problems in pre-schoolers - a longitudinal study of constitutional and environmental main and interaction effects.
Agnafors Sara, et al. BMC pediatrics 2016 0 (1) 76
- The Relationship between Personality Traits, the 5HTT Polymorphisms, and the Occurrence of Anxiety and Depressive Symptoms in Elite Athletes.
Petito Annamaria, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0156601
- What is the biological reality of gene-environment interaction estimates? An assessment of bias in developmental models.
Moore Sarah R, et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2016 5
- Practitioner Review: Treatments for Tourette syndrome in children and young people - a systematic review.
Whittington Craig et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2016 May
- Human (10)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (1109)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (9)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (1)