Last Updated: Sep 28, 2016
- Chromosomal microarray testing in adults with intellectual disability presenting with comorbid psychiatric disorders.
Wolfe Kate et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Sep
- Consensus paper of the WFSBP Task Force on Biological Markers: Criteria for biomarkers and endophenotypes of schizophrenia part II: Cognition, neuroimaging and genetics.
Schmitt Andrea et al. The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2016 Sep 17(6) 406-28
- Chromosomal microarray testing in adults with intellectual disability presenting with comorbid psychiatric disorders
K Wolfe et al, Eur J Hum Genetics, September 22, 2016
- Genome-Wide Association Study of Loneliness Demonstrates a Role for Common Variation.
Gao Jianjun, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology : official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2016 9
- Evidence that COMT genotype and proline interact on negative-symptom outcomes in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Clelland C L, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 (9) e891
- Gender and age group differences in suicide risk associated with co-morbid physical and psychiatric disorders in older adults.
Vasiliadis Helen-Maria, et al. International psychogeriatrics / IPA 2016 9 1-9
- Body mass index and psychiatric disorders: a Mendelian randomization study.
Hartwig Fernando Pires, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 32730
- HIV Infection Linked to Injection Use of Oxymorphone in Indiana, 2014-2015.
Peters Philip J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Jul (3) 229-39
- Cardiometabolic risk loci share downstream cis- and trans-gene regulation across tissues and diseases.
Franzén Oscar, et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2016 8 (6301) 827-30
- Copy number variation analysis in adults with catatonia confirms haploinsufficiency of SHANK3 as a predisposing factor.
Breckpot Jeroen, et al. European journal of medical genetics 2016 8
- Effectiveness of add-on l-methylfolate therapy in a complex psychiatric illness with MTHFR C677 T genetic polymorphism.
Jha Shailesh, et al. Asian journal of psychiatry 2016 8 74-5
- Genetic determinants of fetal opiate exposure and risk of neonatal abstinence syndrome: Knowledge deficits and prospects for future research.
Lewis T et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2015 Sep 98(3) 309-20
- Pharmacogenetic-guided psychiatric intervention associated with increased adherence and cost savings.
Fagerness Jesen et al. The American journal of managed care 2014 May 20(5) e146-56
- Polymorphism of the 3'-UTR of the dopamine transporter gene (DAT) in New World monkeys.
Lucarelli Marco, et al. Primates; journal of primatology 2016 8
- Biology, Genetics, and Environment: Underlying Factors Influencing Alcohol Metabolism.
Wall Tamara L et al. Alcohol research : current reviews 2016 38(1) 59-68
- CDC Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Pub (7)
- Human (13087)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (113)
- Pathogen (0)