Last Updated: Sep 27, 2016
- Genotypic distribution of single nucleotide polymorphisms in oral cancer: global scene.
Multani Shaleen, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 9
- [The association of the severe clinical course of respiratory papillomatosis with certain HLA-DQ alleles].
Kolesnikova O M, et al. Vestnik otorinolaringologii 0 0 (4) 31-33
- Detection of human papilloma virus in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the esophagus planned for definitive chemo-radiotherapy, and a study of their clinical characteristics.
Prakash Saxena P U, et al. Journal of cancer research and therapeutics 0 0 (2) 871-5
- The overexpression of p16 is not a surrogate marker for high-risk human papilloma virus genotypes and predicts clinical outcomes for vulvar cancer.
Sznurkowski Jacek J, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 465
- HPV GENOTYPING FROM THE HIGH RISK mRNA APTIMA ASSAY- A DIRECT APPROACH USING DNA FROM APTIMA SAMPLE TUBES.
Lillsunde Larsson G, et al. Journal of virological methods 2016 5
- HPV 16 and its Variants: Minor Genome Variations Make a Big Difference
Magnus von Knebel Doeberitz, JNCI, May 2016
- Analysis of APOBEC3A/3B germline deletion polymorphism in breast, cervical and oral cancers from South India and its impact on miRNA regulation.
Revathidevi Sundaramoorthy, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 5
- Integrated analysis of oral tongue squamous cell carcinoma identifies key variants and pathways linked to risk habits, HPV, clinical parameters and tumor recurrence.
Krishnan Neeraja, et al. F1000Research 2015 0 1215
- TERT promoter hot spot mutations are frequent in Indian cervical and oral squamous cell carcinomas.
Vinothkumar Vilvanathan, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2015 12
- DNA Microarray Characterization of Pathogens Associated with Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
Cao Boyang et al. PloS one 2015 (7) e0133927
- New Strategies in Human Papillomavirus-Related Oropharynx Cancer: Effecting Advances in Treatment for a Growing Epidemic.
Massarelli Erminia et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2015 Sep (17) 3821-8
- The combined risks of reduced or increased function variants in cell death pathway genes differentially influence cervical cancer risk and herpes simplex virus type 2 infection among black Africans and the Mixed Ancestry population of South Africa.
Chattopadhyay Koushik, et al. BMC cancer 2015 0 (1) 680
- A systematic investigation of the contribution of genetic variation within the MHC region to HPV seropositivity.
Chen Dan et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 2015 May 1. (9) 2681-8
- Cancer-associated infectious agents and epigenetic regulation.
Vedham Vidya et al. Methods Mol. Biol. 2015 333-54
- Comparison between single PCR and nested PCR in detection of human papilloma viruses in paraffin-embedded OSCC and fresh oral mucosa.
Jalouli Miranda et al. In Vivo 2015 Jan-Feb (1) 65-70
- CDC Information (3)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (53)
- Pathogen (0)