Last Posted: Feb 08, 2018
- KIBRA is associated with accelerated cognitive decline and hippocampal atrophy in APOE ?4-positive cognitively normal adults with high A?-amyloid burden.
Porter Tenielle, et al. Scientific reports 2018 2 (1) 2034
- Assessment of kallikrein 6 as a cross-sectional and longitudinal biomarker for Alzheimer's disease.
Patra Kalicharan, et al. Alzheimer's research & therapy 2018 1 (1) 9
- ABCA7 and risk of dementia and vascular disease in the Danish population.
Kjeldsen Emilie W, et al. Annals of clinical and translational neurology 2018 1 (1) 41-51
- Mutation Screening of the CHCHD2 Gene for Alzheimer's Disease and Frontotemporal Dementia in Chinese Mainland Population.
Che Xiang-Qian, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2018 0 (4) 1283-1288
- Brain and blood metabolite signatures of pathology and progression in Alzheimer disease: A targeted metabolomics study.
Varma Vijay R et al. PLoS medicine 2018 Jan 15(1) e1002482
- Lifestyle Changes Prevent Cognitive Decline Even in Genetically Susceptible People
Neuroscience News, Jan 25, 2018