- I Had Genetic Testing for Alzheimer's Disease Without My Consent.
Lucassen Anneke et al. Narrative inquiry in bioethics 2015 5(3) 214-6
- Genetics ignite focus on microglial inflammation in Alzheimer's disease.
Malik Manasi et al. Molecular neurodegeneration 2015 (1) 52
- Inflammation in Alzheimer's Disease and Molecular Genetics: Recent Update.
Zhang Zhi-Gang et al. Arch. Immunol. Ther. Exp. (Warsz.) 2015 Oct (5) 333-44
- Next Generation Sequencing in Alzheimer's Disease.
Bertram Lars et al. Methods Mol. Biol. 2016 281-97
- NIH summit delivers recommendations to transform Alzheimer's disease research,
NIH News, May 1
sábado, 10 de febrero de 2018
Alzheimer's disease || Updates on Specific Diseases
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.