- The impact of the availability of prevention studies on the desire to undergo predictive testing in persons at risk for autosomal dominant Alzheimer's disease.
Hooper M, et al. Contemporary clinical trials 2013 9 (1) 1
- Prevalence of Alzheimer's pathologic endophenotypes in asymptomatic and mildly impaired first-degree relatives.
Lampert EJ, et al. PloS one 2013 4 (4) 4
- Distinct communication patterns during genetic counseling for late-onset Alzheimer's risk assessment.
Lerner B, et al. Patient education and counseling 2014 2 (2) 2
- Maternal family history is associated with Alzheimer's disease biomarkers.
Honea RA, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2012 8 (3) 3
- Brain expression genome-wide association study (eGWAS) identifies human disease-associated variants.
Zou F, et al. PLoS genetics 2012 6 (6) 6
sábado, 10 de febrero de 2018
Alzheimer's disease || Updates on Specific Diseases
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.