Last Posted: Feb 14, 2018
- Associations of TAP1 genetic polymorphisms with atopic diseases: asthma, rhinitis and dermatitis.
Liu Rongzeng, et al. Oncotarget 2018 1 (2) 1553-1562
- Interactions Between Bisphenol A Exposure and GSTP1 Polymorphisms in Childhood Asthma.
Lin Tien Jen, et al. Allergy, asthma & immunology research 2018 3 (2) 172-179
- Asthma in children: Working together to get it under control
CDC Vital Signs, Feb 2018
- How to Control Asthma with Personalized Management: Where Do We Stand Now?
Wang Meng et al. Current drug metabolism 2018 Jan
- Lessons from ten years of genome-wide association studies of asthma.
Vicente Cristina T et al. Clinical & translational immunology 2017 Dec 6(12) e165
- Interleukin-13 +2044 G/A and +1923C/T polymorphisms are associated with asthma susceptibility in Asians: A meta-analysis.
Mei Quanhui, et al. Medicine 2017 12 (51) e9203