Last Posted: Feb 15, 2018
- Novo Mutations Can be Important in Autism
Front Line Genomics, Feb 12, 2018
- Association between SHANK3 polymorphisms and susceptibility to autism spectrum disorder.
Qiu Shuang, et al. Gene 2018 2
- Syndromic autism spectrum disorders: moving from a clinically defined to a molecularly defined approach.
Fernandez Bridget A et al. Dialogues in clinical neuroscience 2017 Dec 19(4) 353-371
- Pharmacogenetics of Risperidone-Induced Insulin Resistance in Children and Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Sukasem Chonlaphat, et al. Basic & clinical pharmacology & toxicology 2018 1
- A Powerful Gene-Based Test Accommodating Common and Low-Frequency Variants to Detect Both Main Effects and Gene-Gene Interaction Effects in Case-Control Studies.
Chung Ren-Hua, et al. Frontiers in genetics 2017 0 228
- Association Study of Polymorphisms in Genes Relevant to Vitamin B12 and Folate Metabolism with Childhood Autism Spectrum Disorder in a Han Chinese Population.
Zhang Zengyu, et al. Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 2018 1 370-376