- A Microcosting and Cost-Consequence Analysis of Genomic Testing Strategies in Autism Spectrum Disorder[PDF 1.42 MB]
Tsiplova K, et al. The Hospital for Sick Children Technology Assessment at SickKids (Task)
- Special Report: Chromosomal Microarray for the Genetic Evaluation of Patients With Global Developmental Delay, Intellectual Disability, and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Technol Eval Cent Assess Program Exec Summ 2015 Aug 30(2) 1-4
- Genetic Testing for Developmental Disabilities, Intellectual Disability, and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Rockville (MD):Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US) 2015 Jun
- Updates in the genetic evaluation of the child with global developmental delay or intellectual disability.
Flore LA, et al. Seminars in pediatric neurology 2012 12 (4) 4
- Developmental brain dysfunction: revival and expansion of old concepts based on new genetic evidence.
Moreno-De-Luca A, et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2013 4 (4) 4
sábado, 17 de febrero de 2018
AUTISM [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.