- Breast Cancer Screening in Women at Higher-Than-Average Risk: Recommendations From the ACR.
Monticciolo Debra L et al. Journal of the American College of Radiology : JACR 2018 Jan
- Communicating with Daughters About Familial Risk of Breast Cancer: Individual, Family, and Provider Influences on Women's Knowledge of Cancer Risk.
Peipins Lucy A et al. Journal of women's health (2002) 2018 Jan
- Establishment of a multimarker qPCR panel for the molecular characterization of circulating tumor cells in blood samples of metastatic breast cancer patients during the course of palliative treatment.
Bredemeier Maren et al. Oncotarget 2016 Jul 7(27) 41677-41690
- Genetic assessment wait time indicators in the High Risk Ontario Breast Screening Program.
Eisen Andrea et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Jan
- Genetic variants of prospectively demonstrated phenocopies in BRCA1/2 kindreds.
Dominguez-Valentin Mev et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2018 164
- Multigene Signature Panels and Breast Cancer Therapy: Patterns of Utilization and Impact on Clinical Decision Making.
Bhutiani Neal et al. Journal of the American College of Surgeons 2018 Jan
- Prospective Evaluation of the Impact of the 21-Gene Recurrence Score Assay on Adjuvant Treatment Decisions for Women with Node-Positive Breast Cancer in Ontario, Canada.
Torres Sofia et al. The oncologist 2018 Jan
- Risk management adherence following genetic testing for hereditary cancer syndromes: a Singaporean experience.
Courtney Eliza et al. Familial cancer 2018 Jan
- Underuse of BRCA testing in patients with breast and ovarian cancer.
Wright Jason D et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2016 214(6) 761-3
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation spectrum - an update on mutation distribution in a large cancer genetics clinic in Norway.
Heramb Cecilie et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2018 163
sábado, 3 de febrero de 2018
Breast Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Breast Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Feb 01, 2018