Last Posted: Feb 11, 2018
- Planning a Genomic Characterization Study? Tips for Collecting and Processing Biospecimens
NCI, Jan 2018
- 7 Things YOU Can Do to Prevent Cancer
Look in your genes. Your family?s health and cancer history can affect you now and in the future.
- NCI Recognizes World Cancer Day 2018
- A comparative assessment of clinical whole exome and transcriptome profiling across sequencing centers: implications for precision cancer medicine.
Van Allen Eliezer M et al. Oncotarget 2016 Aug 7(33) 52888-52899
- Whole Genome Sequencing Analysis for Cancer Genomics and Precision Medicine.
Nakagawa Hidewaki et al. Cancer science 2018 Jan
- For Now, Sequencing Cancer Tumors Holds More Promise Than Proof
NPR Morning Edition, Jan 15, 2018