- Gene-gene interaction between MSX1 and TP63 in Asian case-parent trios with nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate.
Birth defects research 2018 Jan .
Liu Dongjing, Schwender Holger, Wang Mengying, Wang Hong, Wang Ping, Zhu Hongping, Zhou Zhibo, Li Jing, Wu Tao, Beaty Terri
- Oxytocin receptor gene variation, behavioural inhibition, and adult separation anxiety - role in complicated grief.
The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2018 Jan 1-24.
Schiele Miriam A, Costa Barbara, Abelli Marianna, Martini Claudia, Baldwin David S, Domschke Katharina, Pini Stefa
- Germline variants in DNA repair genes, diagnostic radiation and risk of thyroid cancer.
Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2017 Dec .
Sandler Jason E, Huang Huang, Zhao Nan, Wu Weiwei, Liu Fangfang, Ma Shuangge, Udelsman Robert, Zhang Yaw
- Serotonin transporter 5-HTTLPR genotype is associated with intrusion and avoidance symptoms of DSM-5 posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in Chinese earthquake survivors.
Anxiety, stress, and coping 2017 Dec 1-10.
Liu Luobing, Wang Li, Cao Chengqi, Cao Xing, Zhu Ye, Liu Ping, Luo Shu, Zhang Jianx
- Interactions between ACYP2 genetic polymorphisms and environment factors with susceptibility to ischemic stroke in a Han Chinese Population.
Oncotarget 2017 Nov 8 (58): 97913-97919.
Cheng Qiong, Li Yong-Kun, Lu Feng, Yin Lianhua, Wang Yin-Zhou, Wei Wen, Lin Qi
domingo, 18 de febrero de 2018
Gene-environment interaction [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology