From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Gene-Environment Interactions-What Can These Tell Us about the Relationship between Asthma and Allergy?
Turner Steve et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2017 5118
- Recent progress in genetics, epigenetics and metagenomics unveils the pathophysiology of human obesity.
Pigeyre Marie et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2016 Jun 130(12) 943-86
- Narrative review of genes, environment, and cigarettes.
Do Elizabeth et al. Annals of medicine 2016 Apr 1-15
- Review of the Gene-Environment Interaction Literature in Cancer: What Do We Know?
Simonds Naoko I et al. Genetic epidemiology 2016 Apr
- Building the Partners HealthCare Biobank at Partners Personalized Medicine: Informed Consent, Return of Research Results, Recruitment Lessons and Operational Considerations.
Karlson Elizabeth W et al. Journal of personalized medicine 6(1)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario