- A Type 1 Diabetes Genetic Risk Score Can Aid Discrimination Between Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes in Young Adults.
Oram Richard A et al. Diabetes care 2016 Mar 39(3) 337-44
- Predicting sudden cardiac death using common genetic risk variants for coronary artery disease.
Hernesniemi Jussi A et al. Eur. Heart J. 2015 Apr 23.
- Known susceptibility SNPs for sporadic prostate cancer show a similar association with "hereditary" prostate cancer.
Cremers Ruben G et al. Prostate 2015 Apr 1. 75(5) 474-83
- Disclosing Genetic Risk for Coronary Heart Disease: Effects on Perceived Personal Control and Genetic Counseling Satisfaction.
Robinson Christopher L, et al. Clin. Genet. 2015 2 23.
- Validation of a cell-cycle progression gene panel to improve risk stratification in a contemporary prostatectomy cohort.
Cooperberg MR, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2013 4 (11) 11
domingo, 4 de febrero de 2018
Genetic risk score [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.