From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Familial hypercholesterolemia: The common, inherited cause of heart disease rarely talked about,
by Amy Sturm, National Society of Genetic Counselors, September 24, 2015
- The effect of genetic test-based risk information on behavioral outcomes: A critical examination of failed trials and a call to action.
Austin Jehannine et al. Am. J. Med. Genet. A 2015 Aug 18.
- A Critical Need for Clinical Context in the Genomic Era.
MacRae Calum A et al. Circulation 2015 Aug 14.
- Developing Medicines That Mimic the Natural Successes of the Human Genome: Lessons From NPC1L1, HMGCR, PCSK9, APOC3, and CETP.
Kathiresan Sekar et al. J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2015 Apr 21. 65(15) 1562-6
- Key to the heart - unlocking the genetics of heart disease may be complicated but not impossible,
by Charlotte Huff, Genome
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario