- Genetics specialists' perspectives on disclosure of genomic incidental findings in the clinical setting.
Downing NR, et al. Patient education and counseling 2013 1 (1) 1
- Physicians' perspectives on the uncertainties and implications of chromosomal microarray testing of children and families.
Reiff M, et al. Clinical genetics 2013 1 (1) 1
- "I want to know what's in Pandora's Box": comparing stakeholder perspectives on incidental findings in clinical whole genomic sequencing.
Townsend A, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2012 10 (10) 10
- A closer look at the recommended criteria for disclosing genetic results: perspectives of medical genetic specialists, genomic researchers, and institutional review board chairs.
Brandt DS, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2013 8 (4) 4
- Disclosure of incidental findings from next-generation sequencing in pediatric genomic research.
Abdul-Karim R, et al. Pediatrics 2013 3 (3) 3
domingo, 25 de febrero de 2018
Incidental findings [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.