Last Posted: Jan 24, 2018
- The Drift in Molecular Testing for Influenza: Mutations Affecting Assay Performance.
Stellrecht Kathleen A et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2018 Jan
- People at High Risk of Developing FluRelated Complications
- Prompt Use of Antivirals is Key this Flu Season
- 1918 influenza virus: 100 years on, are we prepared against the next influenza pandemic?
Medina Rafael A et al. Nature reviews. Microbiology 2018 Jan (2) 61-62
- Continental synchronicity of human influenza virus epidemics despite climactic variation.
Geoghegan Jemma L et al. PLoS pathogens 2018 Jan (1) e1006780
- Polymorphism of HLA Class I and Class II alleles in Influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus infected population of Assam, Northeast India.
Dutta Mousumi, et al. Journal of medical virology 2018 1
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario