From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Concordance between Comprehensive Cancer Genome Profiling in Plasma and Tumor Specimens.
Müller Judith N et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2017 Oct 12(10) 1503-1511
- RAS testing of liquid biopsy correlates with the outcome of metastatic colorectal cancer patients treated with first-line FOLFIRI plus cetuximab in the CAPRI-GOIM trial.
Normanno N et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Aug
- Clinical Utility of Circulating Tumor DNA for Molecular Assessment and Precision Medicine in Pancreatic Cancer.
Takai Erina et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2016 92413-17
- Clinical utility of KRAS status in circulating plasma DNA compared to archival tumour tissue from patients with metastatic colorectal cancer treated with anti-epidermal growth factor receptor therapy.
Spindler Karen-Lise Garm et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2015 Oct
- Noninvasive identification and monitoring of cancer mutations by targeted deep sequencing of plasma DNA.
Forshew T, et al. Science translational medicine 2012 5 (136) 136
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario