Last Posted: Feb 02, 2018
- Multidrug resistant malaria spread under the radar for years in Cambodia- Study suggests that ongoing genomic surveillance is vital to inform malaria control strategies
Sanger Institute, Feb 1, 2018
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in internationally adopted children.
Spring Rachel et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2018 Jan
- Increasingly inbred and fragmented populations of Plasmodium vivax associated with the eastward decline in malaria transmission across the Southwest Pacific.
Waltmann Andreea et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2018 Jan (1) e0006146
- Novel genetic polymorphisms associated with severe malaria and under selective pressure in North-eastern Tanzania.
Ravenhall Matt et al. PLoS genetics 2018 Jan (1) e1007172
- Expanding the malaria molecular diagnostic options: opportunities and challenges for loop-mediated isothermal amplification tests for malaria control and elimination.
Lucchi Naomi W et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2018 Jan
- Lethal malaria parasites weaknesses revealed - Genomic insights could inform discovery of more durable drugs.
Nature, Jan 16, 2018
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario