Ovarian Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Feb 02, 2018
- Inheritance Matters: The Race to Prevent New Ovarian Cancer Cases
SC. Modesitt, Onc Live, Feb 1, 2018
- Clinical study of hereditary ovarian cancer syndrome in Shandong province, East China.
Sheng Xiugui et al. International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics 2018 Jan
- Genetic variants of prospectively demonstrated phenocopies in BRCA1/2 kindreds.
Dominguez-Valentin Mev et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2018 164
- Risk management adherence following genetic testing for hereditary cancer syndromes: a Singaporean experience.
Courtney Eliza et al. Familial cancer 2018 Jan
- Underuse of BRCA testing in patients with breast and ovarian cancer.
Wright Jason D et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2016 214(6) 761-3
- Cost-effectiveness of Population-Based BRCA1, BRCA2, RAD51C, RAD51D, BRIP1, PALB2 Mutation Testing in Unselected General Population Women.
Manchanda Ranjit et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Jan
- Improving attendance to genetic counselling services for gynaecological oncology patients.
Pokharel Hanoon P et al. Gynecologic oncology research and practice 2018 52
- Inherited BRCA1 epimutation as a novel cause of breast and ovarian cancer
DGR Evans, BioRXIV, Jan 2018
- Quality-of-life implications of risk-reducing cancer surgery.
Altman A M et al. The British journal of surgery 2018 Jan 105(2) e121-e130
- Applying Precision Medicine to Ovarian Cancer: Proof-of-Principle for a "Molecular Second Look".
Schwartz Melissa et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2018 Jan
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario