- The Activities and Impact of State Programs to Address Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer, 2011-2014.
Trivers Katrina F et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2015 3(4) 948-63
- Adherence of Primary Care Physicians to Evidence-Based Recommendations to Reduce Ovarian Cancer Mortality.
Stewart Sherri L et al. Journal of women's health (2002) 2016 Mar 25(3) 235-41
- Characteristics associated with genetic counseling referral and BRCA1/2 testing among women in a large integrated health system.
Bellcross Cecelia A et al. Genet. Med. 2015 Jan 17(1) 43-50
- Prevalence and healthcare actions of women in a large health system with a family history meeting the 2005 USPSTF recommendation for BRCA genetic counseling referral.
Bellcross Cecelia A et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 2013 Apr 22(4) 728-35
- The Activities and Impact of State Programs to Address Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer, 2011?2014
Katrina F. Trivers , Juan L. Rodriguez , Summer L. Cox 2,, Barbara E. Crane, and Debra Duquette Healthcare 2015, 3(4), 948-963;
domingo, 4 de febrero de 2018
Ovarian cancer [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.