From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Development of a brochure for increasing awareness of inherited breast cancer in black women.
Vadaparampil Susan T et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 15(1-2) 59-67
- Breast and Ovarian Analysis of Disease Incidence and Carrier Estimation Algorithm (BOADICEA)
The Breast and Ovarian Analysis of Disease Incidence and Carrier Estimation Algorithm (BOADICEA) is a computer program that is used to calculate the risks of breast and ovarian cancer in women based on their family history.
- CGPredictor: a systematic integrated analytic tool for mining and examining genome-scale cancer independent prognostic epigenetic marker panels.
Cheng WS, et al. BMC systems biology 2013 2
- Public health action in genomics is now needed beyond newborn screening.
Bowen MS, et al. Public health genomics 2012 12 (6) 6
- Assessing disease risk in genome-wide association studies using family history.
Ghosh A, et al. Epidemiology (Cambridge, Mass.) 2012 7 (4) 4
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario