skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Heart Disease ► Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.0)
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.0)
What's NewLast Updated: Feb 26, 2016
- Incorporating a Genetic Risk Score into Coronary Heart Disease Risk Estimates: Effect on LDL Cholesterol Levels (the MIGENES Clinical Trial)
IK Kullo et al, Circulation, February 25, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Surprises From Genetic Analyses of Lipid Risk Factors for Atherosclerosis.
Musunuru Kiran, et al. Circulation research 2016 2 (4) 579-85 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association of Notch3 single-nucleotide polymorphisms and lacunar infarctions in patients.
Li Ying, et al. Experimental and therapeutic medicine 2016 1 (1) 28-32 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Role of a common variant of Fat Mass and Obesity associated (FTO) gene in obesity and coronary artery disease in subjects from Punjab, Pakistan: a case control study.
Shahid Saleem Ullah, et al. Lipids in health and disease 2016 0 (1) 29 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Faster, more reliable blood test for inherited heart conditions developed
R Bazeley, PHG Foundation, February 19, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Development of a Comprehensive Sequencing Assay for Inherited Cardiac Condition Genes
CJ Pua et al, J Cardiovascular Translational Research, February 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Management of Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Hong Kong.
Hu Miao et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2016 Feb (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Associations of egg and cholesterol intakes with carotid intima-media thickness and risk of incident coronary artery disease according to apolipoprotein E phenotype in men: the Kuopio Ischaemic Heart Disease Risk Factor Study.
Virtanen Jyrki K, et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Does Heart Disease Run in Your Family?
Rhiannon's Story (From CDC Information Database)
- Validation of a risk prediction score for proximal neoplasia in colorectal cancer screening: a prospective colonoscopy study.
Wong Martin C S, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 20396 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Strong Men Put Their Heart Health First
(From CDC Information Database)
- The Impact of the Affordable Care Act on Funding for Newborn Screening Services.
Costich Julia F et al. Public health reports (Washington, D.C. : 1974) 131(1) 160-6 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- What You Don't Know: Improving Family Health History Knowledge among Multigenerational Families of Mexican Origin.
Goergen Andrea F et al. Public health genomics 2016 Feb (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Heart disease: Know your family history, risk factors,
by Gale A. Mills, Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise, February 4, 2016 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- [Correlation between offspring congenital heart disease and MTHFR 677C/T polymorphism and general status of pregnant women].
Jiang Youfang, et al. Zhonghua liu xing bing xue za zhi = Zhonghua liuxingbingxue zazhi 2015 10 (10) 1072-6 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Am I at risk for heart disease?
A Sturm, NSGC blog post, February 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Lower Your Risk for the Number 1 Killer of Women
(From CDC Information Database)
- Association of Arrhythmia-Related Genetic Variants With Phenotypes Documented in Electronic Medical Records.
Van Driest Sara L et al. JAMA 2016 Jan 315(1) 47-57 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Causal Assessment of Serum Urate Levels in Cardiometabolic Diseases Through a Mendelian Randomization Study.
Keenan Tanya, et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2016 2 (4) 407-16 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Single nucleotide polymorphism of NKX2-5 gene with sporadic congenital heart disease in Chinese Bai population.
Cao Yu, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental pathology 2015 0 (11) 14917-24 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario