What's NewLast Updated: Feb 25, 2016
- Weight loss predictability by plasma metabolic signatures in adults with obesity and morbid obesity of the DiOGenes study.
Stroeve Johanna H M et al. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.) 2016 Feb (2) 379-88 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Association between Polymorphisms and Haplotype in the ABCA1 Gene and Overweight/Obesity Patients in the Uyghur Population of China.
Yao Ming-Hong, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (2)(From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Serotonin transporter gene polymorphism in eating disorders: Data from a new biobank and META-analysis of previous studies.
Solmi M, et al. The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2016 2 1-14 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- FTO genotype and weight loss in diet and lifestyle interventions: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Xiang Lingwei, et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Role of a common variant of Fat Mass and Obesity associated (FTO) gene in obesity and coronary artery disease in subjects from Punjab, Pakistan: a case control study.
Shahid Saleem Ullah, et al. Lipids in health and disease 2016 0 (1) 29 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- A Copy Number Variant on Chromosome 20q13.3 Implicated in Thinness and Severe Obesity.
Hasstedt Sandra J, et al. Journal of obesity 2015 0 623431 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Independent associations of polymorphisms in vitamin D binding protein (GC) and vitamin D receptor (VDR) genes with obesity and plasma 25OHD3 levels demonstrate sex dimorphism.
Almesri Norah, et al. Applied physiology, nutrition, and metabolism = Physiologie appliquee, nutrition et metabolisme 2015 11 1-9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) in the Adiponectin Gene and Cardiovascular Disease.
Chirumbolo Salvatore, et al. Iranian biomedical journal 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Predisposition, Obesity, and All-Cause Mortality Risk in the U.S.: A Multiethnic Analysis.
Leong Aaron, et al. Diabetes care 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genetic association of G-607C Located at wnt10b promoter with bi-sup type among Korean cerebral infarction patients.
Ko Mi Mi, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental medicine 2015 0 (11) 21407-13(From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Sub-clinical detection of gut microbial biomarkers of obesity and type 2 diabetes.
Yassour Moran, Lim Mi Young, Yun Hyun Sun, Tickle Timothy L, Sung Joohon, Song Yun-Mi, Lee Kayoung, Franzosa Eric A, Morgan Xochitl C, Gevers Dirk, Lander Eric S, Xavier Ramnik J, Birren Bruce W, Ko GwangPyo, Huttenhower Curtis.Genome medicine 2016 (1) 17 (From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- Assessment of biochemical parameters and characterization of TNF? -308G/A and PTPN22 +1858C/T gene polymorphisms in the risk of obesity in adolescents.
Salinas-Santander Mauricio Andrés, et al. Biomedical reports 2016 1 (1) 107-111 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- DEPTOR promoter genetic variants and insulin resistance in obese children and adolescents.
Kova? Jernej, et al. Pediatric diabetes 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- The Second Brain: Is the Gut Microbiota a Link Between Obesity and Central Nervous System Disorders?
Ochoa-Repáraz Javier et al. Current obesity reports 2016 Feb (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- The Role of Probiotics on the Microbiota: Effect on Obesity.
Nova Esther et al. Nutrition in clinical practice : official publication of the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition 2016 Feb (FromDiscoveries and Insights Database)
- Sub-clinical detection of gut microbial biomarkers of obesity and type 2 diabetes
M Yassour et al, Genome Medicine, February 16, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- [Genomic, proteomic and metabolomic predictors of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease development in obese patients. Part I].
Chernyak O O, et al. Voprosy pitaniia 2015 0 (4) 18-24 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- [The study of the peculiarities of metabolism in individuals with rs9939609 polymorphism of FTO gene].
Egorenkova N P, et al. Voprosy pitaniia 2015 0 (4) 97-104 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Maternal and neonatal FTO rs9939609 polymorphism affect insulin sensitivity markers and lipoprotein profile at birth in appropriate-for-gestational-age term neonates.
Gesteiro Eva, et al. Journal of physiology and biochemistry 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)