What's NewLast Updated: Feb 18, 2016
- Genetics of Sleep Disorders.
Gehrman Philip R et al. The Psychiatric clinics of North America 2015 Dec (4) 667-81 (FromDiscoveries and Insights Database)
- The AC/AG Diplotype for the 118A>G and IVS2 + 691G>C Polymorphisms of OPRM1 Gene is Associated with Sleep Quality Among Opioid-Dependent Patients on Methadone Maintenance Therapy.
Zahari Zalina, et al. Pain and therapy 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- The role of PON1 and CYP2D6 Genes in Susceptibility to Organophosphorus Chronic Intoxication in Egyptian Patients.
Khattab Amr Mohamed Tawfik, et al. Neurotoxicology 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Sleep disturbance in Mowat-Wilson syndrome.
Evans Elizabeth, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Autism spectrum disorder in tuberous sclerosis complex: searching for risk markers.
Vignoli Aglaia, et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2015 0 154 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Update of sleep alterations in depression.
Medina Andrés Barrera, et al. Sleep science 2014 9 (3) 165-9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- PERIOD3 polymorphism is associated with sleep quality recovery after a mild traumatic brain injury.
Hong Chien-Tai, et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2015 10 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome and HLA in the North of Portugal.
Silva L, et al. Revista de neurologia 2015 10 (7) 301-307 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Childhood Obesity: Causes, Consequences, and Management.
Gurnani Muskaan et al. Pediatr. Clin. North Am. 2015 Aug (4) 821-40 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Heme Oxygenase-1 and 2 Common Genetic Variants and Risk for Restless Legs Syndrome.
García-Martín Elena, et al. Medicine 2015 8 (34) e1448 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- A new tier classification: [Tier 2] - Narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea, and shift work disorder
(From Evidence Classification Database)
- Sleep-disordered breathing in Down syndrome.
Lal Chitra et al. Chest 2015 Feb (2) 570-9 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Sleep Disorders in Parkinsonian and Nonparkinsonian LRRK2 Mutation Carriers.
Pont-Sunyer Claustre, et al. PloS one 2015 0 (7) e0132368 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Sleep ability mediates individual differences in the vulnerability to sleep loss: evidence from a PER3 polymorphism.
Maire M, et al. Cortex; a journal devoted to the study of the nervous system and behavior 2014 3 47-59 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Roles of beta2-adrenergic receptor gene polymorphisms in a Turkish population with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome or obesity.
Gök I, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2014 0 (4) 8511-8 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Sleep quality, BDNF genotype and gene expression in individuals with chronic abdominal pain.
Reddy Swarnalatha Y, et al. BMC medical genomics 2014 0 61 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Associations of Sleep Apnea, NRG1 Polymorphisms, Alcohol Consumption, and Cerebral White Matter Hyperintensities: Analysis with Genome-Wide Association Data.
Baik Inkyung, et al. Sleep 2015 0 (7) 1137-43 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- HLA-DQ allele competition in narcolepsy: a comment on Tafti et al. DQB1 locus alone explains most of the risk and protection in narcolepsy with cataplexy in Europe.
Ollila Hanna M, et al. Sleep 2015 1 (1) 147-51 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Nonmotor symptoms in LRRK2 G2019S associated Parkinson's disease.
Gaig Carles, et al. PloS one 2014 0 (10) e108982 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Neuronal nitric oxide synthase (nNOS, NOS1) rs693534 and rs7977109 variants and risk for restless legs syndrome.
Jiménez-Jiménez Félix Javier, et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2015 6 (6) 819-23 (From HuGE Literature Finder)