What's NewLast Updated: Feb 25, 2016
- EGFR testing and clinical management of advanced NSCLC: a Galician Lung Cancer Group study (GGCP 048-10).
Vázquez Sergio et al. Cancer management and research 2016 811-20 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Clinical Utility of a Bronchial Genomic Classifier in Patients with Suspected Lung Cancer.
Vachani Anil et al. Chest 2016 Feb (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- A genetic variation in microRNA target site of ETS2 is associated with clinical outcomes of paclitaxel-cisplatin chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer.
Hong Mi Jeong, et al. Oncotarget 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genetic alterations in lung adenocarcinoma with a micropapillary component.
Furukawa Masashi, et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2016 2 (2) 195-200 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutation Status and Treatment Outcome for R0-Resected Patients with Stage 3 Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
Liu Song Ran, et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Clinical characteristics associated with non-small-cell lung cancer harboring ALK rearrangements in Chinese patients.
Tian Guangming, et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Chromosomal microarray provides enhanced targetable gene aberration detection when paired with next generation sequencing panel in profiling lung and colorectal tumors.
Mukherjee S, et al. Cancer genetics 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Impact of Angiotensin I-converting Enzyme Inhibitors and Angiotensin II Type-1 Receptor Blockers on Survival of Patients with NSCLC.
Miao Lili, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 21359 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Predictive potential role of GSTs gene polymorphisms in the treatment outcome of advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients.
Liu Kaixiong, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental medicine 2015 0 (11) 20918-24(From HuGE Literature Finder)
- HSPB1 polymorphisms might be associated with radiation-induced damage risk in lung cancer patients treated with radiotherapy.
Li Xiaofeng, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Polymorphisms in NF-?B pathway genes & their association with risk of lung cancer in the Chinese population.
Zhang Jing-Wei, et al. Pakistan journal of medical sciences 0 0 (6) 1411-6 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Epidermal growth factor receptor exon 20 p.S768I mutation in non-small cell lung carcinoma: A case report combined with a review of the literature and investigation of clinical significance.
Improta Giuseppina, et al. Oncology letters 2016 1 (1) 393-398 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Sensitive methods for screening of the MEK1 gene mutations in patients with central nervous system metastases of non-small cell lung cancer.
Nico? M, et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Clinical and molecular characteristics of NF1 mutant lung cancer.
Redig Amanda J, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- The mechanism of acquired resistance to irreversible EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor-afatinib in lung adenocarcinoma patients.
Wu Shang-Gin, et al. Oncotarget 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- CLPTM1L polymorphism as a protective factor for lung cancer: a case-control study in southern Chinese population.
Jin Tianbo, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- The influence of comorbidity and the Simplified Comorbidity Score (SCS) on overall survival in non-small cell lung cancer - a prospective cohort study.
Alexander Marliese, et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2016 2 (FromHuGE Literature Finder)