What's NewLast Updated: Feb 16, 2016
- Development of a prediction model and estimation of cumulative risk for upper aerodigestive tract cancer on the basis of the aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 genotype and alcohol consumption in a Japanese population.
Koyanagi Yuriko N, et al. European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP) 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Understanding Genetic and Environmental Causes of Human Disease
Shall we have pie or stew? CDC Blog Post (From CDC Information Database)
- Geography, Genetics and Leading Causes of Death
CDC Blog Post (From CDC Information Database)
- G = E: What GWAS Can Tell Us about the Environment
SH Gage et al, PLOS Genetics, February 11, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Gene × Environment Determinants of Stress- and Anxiety-Related Disorders.
Sharma Sumeet et al. Annual review of psychology 2016 Jan 239-61 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Gene-environment interactions in psychopathology throughout early childhood: a systematic review.
Pinto Raquel Q et al. Psychiatric genetics 2015 Dec (6) 223-33 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Gene/environment interactions in the pathogenesis of autoimmunity: new insights on the role of Toll-like receptors.
Gianchecchi Elena et al. Autoimmunity reviews 2015 Nov (11) 971-83 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- [Study on the interaction between matrix metalloproteinases gene polymorphism and central obesity in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease].
Wu Pengbo, et al. Zhonghua liu xing bing xue za zhi = Zhonghua liuxingbingxue zazhi 2015 12 (12) 1415-8 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Latent trajectories of adolescent antisocial behavior: Serotonin transporter linked polymorphic region (5-HTTLPR) genotype influences sensitivity to perceived parental support.
Tung Irene, et al. Development and psychopathology 2016 2 1-17 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Polymorphisms in the AKT1 and AKT2 genes and oesophageal squamous cell carcinoma risk in an Eastern Chinese population.
Zhu Jinhong, et al. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Common Variants in CLDN2 and MORC4 Genes Confer Disease Susceptibility in Patients with Chronic Pancreatitis.
Giri Anil K, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (1) e0147345 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- CELF4 Variant and Anthracycline-Related Cardiomyopathy: A Children's Oncology Group Genome-Wide Association Study.
Wang Xuexia, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Building the Partners HealthCare Biobank at Partners Personalized Medicine: Informed Consent, Return of Research Results, Recruitment Lessons and Operational Considerations.
Karlson Elizabeth W et al. Journal of personalized medicine 6(1) (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Lack of association between XPC Lys939Gln polymorphism and prostate cancer risk: an updated meta-analysis based on 3039 cases and 3253 controls.
Wu Haoran, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental medicine 2015 0 (10) 17959-67 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- CYP24A1 variant modifies the association between use of oestrogen plus progestogen therapy and colorectal cancer risk.
Garcia-Albeniz Xabier, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 1 (2) 221-9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genetic Modification of the Relationship between Parental Rejection and Adolescent Alcohol Use.
Stogner John M, et al. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire) 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Gene-environment interaction and risk of breast cancer.
Rudolph Anja, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Occupational exposure to textile dust increases the risk of rheumatoid arthritis: results from a Malaysian population-based case-control study.
Too Chun Lai, et al. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Utah Genomics Plan
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education|Program; State: Utah (From Implementation Database)
- Air pollution and childhood bronchitis: Interaction with xenobiotic, immune regulatory and DNA repair genes.
Ghosh Rakesh, et al. Environment international 2015 12 94-100 (From HuGE Literature Finder)