What's NewLast Updated: Mar 03, 2016
- The Impact of Clinical and Genetic Findings on The Management of Young Brugada Syndrome Patients.
Andorin Antoine et al. Heart rhythm : the official journal of the Heart Rhythm Society 2016 Feb(From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Ion Channel Diseases: an Update for 2016.
Tomaselli Gordon F, et al. Current treatment options in cardiovascular medicine 2016 3 (3) 21 (FromHuGE Literature Finder)
- RyR2 QQ2958 Genotype and Risk of Malignant Ventricular Arrhythmias.
Galati Francesca, et al. Cardiology research and practice 2016 0 2868604 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Exercise restrictions for patients with inherited cardiac conditions: Current guidelines, challenges and limitations.
Hammond-Haley Matthew et al. International journal of cardiology 2016 Feb 209234-241 (FromGenomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- [High incidence of sudden cardiac death in one family with type-3 long QT syndrome: molecular genetics and electrophysiology mechanism analysis].
Zhou Hui, et al. Zhonghua xin xue guan bing za zhi 2015 12 (12) 1046-50 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association of Arrhythmia-Related Genetic Variants With Phenotypes Documented in Electronic Medical Records.
Van Driest Sara L et al. JAMA 2016 Jan 315(1) 47-57 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Role of sodium and calcium dysregulation in tachyarrhythmias in sudden cardiac death.
Wagner Stefan et al. Circulation research 2015 Jun (12) 1956-70 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Initial clinical validation of Health Heritage, a patient-facing tool for personal and family history collection and cancer risk assessment.
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Data|Tools; State: Illinois (From Implementation Database)
- Collecting Family History
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education; State: Multiple States (From Implementation Database)