6 Reasons to Talk to Your Family About Heart Disease
1. What goes around comes around.
2. Parents love it when their kids know more than they do.
3. You are what you eat.
4. It'll move you.
5. Because more than physical health is at risk.
6. Be forever young.
- Fry, Richard. (2016). "For First Time in Modern Era, Living With Parents Edges Out Other Living Arrangements for 18- to 34-Year-Olds"[693 KB]Washington, D.C.: Pew Research Center, May.
- Taylor, P., Keeter, S. (2010). "Millennials. Confident. Connected. Open to Changs[1.24 MB]. Washington, D.C.: Pew Research Center, February.
- CDC. (2016). Heart Disease Fact Sheet.
- Wolfram Alpha. N. date. Search query: "610,000 people."
- National Institutes of Health. (2016). Mind Your Risks.
- CDC. (2015). Heart Age.