- Expanded Newborn Screening: Information and Resources for the Family Physician.
- International Pediatric Otolaryngology Group (IPOG) consensus recommendations: Hearing loss in the pediatric patient.
- Newborn hearing screening programme in Belgium: a consensus recommendation on risk factors.
- Evidence-based guideline summary: Evaluation, diagnosis, and management of facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy: Report of the Guideline Development, Dissemination, and Implementation Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology and the Practice Issues Review Panel of the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
Published 2015 ( American Academy of Neurology - Guideline Development, Dissemination, and Implementation Subcommittee) ( American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine - Practice Issues Review Panel)
- American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics guideline for the clinical evaluation and etiologic diagnosis of hearing loss.
Published 2014 ( American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics)
sábado, 2 de septiembre de 2017
Hearing Loss, Genomics and Public Health [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.