Last Posted: Sep 01, 2017
- Is telomere length associated with the cognitive response to a lifestyle intervention?
Science Mag, August 30, 2017
- Cigarette smoking and telomere length: A systematic review of 84 studies and meta-analysis.
Astuti Yuliana et al. Environmental research 2017 Jul 158480-489
- Telomeres and telomerase in prostate cancer development and therapy.
Graham Mindy Kim et al. Nature reviews. Urology 2017 Jul
- Ancestry, Telomere Length, and Atherosclerosis Risk.
Benetos Athanase et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Jun (3)
- Decoding Telomere Biology and Cancer Risk
NIH Intramural Research, 2017
- Telomere length predicts cancer risk
Science Magazine, April 3, 2017
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases
JAMA Oncology, February 23, 2017
- Telomere Length and Breast Cancer Prognosis: A Systematic Review.
Ennour-Idrissi Kaoutar et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2017 Jan 26(1) 3-10
- Telomeres in cancer: tumour suppression and genome instability.
Maciejowski John et al. Nature reviews. Molecular cell biology 2017
- Telomere Length and Breast Cancer Prognosis: A Systematic Review
KE Idrissi et al, CEBP, January 2017
- Elizabeth Blackburn on the telomere effect: Its about keeping healthier for longer
The Guardian, February 2017
- Systematic analysis of telomere length and somatic alterations in 31 cancer types
FB Barthel et al, Nature Genetics, January 30, 2017
- Role of telomeres and associated maintenance genes in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A review.
Sethi Itty et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2016 Dec 12292-100
- Telomeres and telomerase in the clinical management of colorectal cancer.
Piñol-Felis C et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2016 Oct
- You may have more control over aging than you think, say The Telomere Effect authors
K Weintraub, StatNews, January 3, 2017