Last Posted: Feb 13, 2018
- Association Analysis Between Genetic Variation in GATA Binding Protein 4 (GATA4) and Alcohol Use Disorder.
Mauro Kelsey L, et al. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire) 2018 2
- Beyond genomics: understanding exposotypes through metabolomics.
Rattray Nicholas J W et al. Human genomics 2018 Jan 12(1) 4
- Genetic Risk Variants Associated With Comorbid Alcohol Dependence and Major Depression.
Zhou Hang, et al. JAMA psychiatry 2017 12 (12) 1234-1241
- Diagnostic Interview for Genetic Studies: validity and reliability of the Croatian version.
Kralj ?ana et al. Psychiatric genetics 2017 Feb 27(1) 17-22
- Pharmacogenetic effects of naltrexone in individuals of East Asian descent: Human laboratory findings from a randomized trial.
Ray Lara A et al. Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research 2017 Dec
- Hierarchical investigation of genetic influences on response inhibition in healthy young adults.
Weafer Jessica, et al. Experimental and clinical psychopharmacology 2017 12 (6) 512-520