Last Posted: Feb 15, 2018
- Depression and Pharmacogenetics.
Ampong David Nana et al. Archives of psychiatric nursing 2018 Feb 32(1) 71-74
- What do the genetic association data say about the high risk of suicide in people with depression? A novel network-based approach to find common molecular basis for depression and suicidal behavior and related therapeutic targets.
Bozorgmehr Ali et al. Journal of affective disorders 2018 Jan 229463-468
- HTR1A/1B DNA methylation may predict escitalopram treatment response in depressed Chinese Han patients.
Wang Peipei, et al. Journal of affective disorders 2017 12 222-228
- The association of ?-arrestin2 polymorphisms with response to antidepressant treatment in depressed patients.
Petit Anne-Cécile, et al. Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry 2017 10 74-79
- Pharmacogenomics in the treatment of mood disorders: Strategies and Opportunities for personalized psychiatry.
Amare Azmeraw T et al. The EPMA journal 2017 Sep 8(3) 211-227
- The Impact of BDNF Polymorphisms on Suicidality in Treatment-Resistant Major Depressive Disorder: A European Multicenter Study.
Schosser Alexandra, et al. The international journal of neuropsychopharmacology 2017 10 (10) 782-787